2/19/2010

IVANA HELSINSKI & LOVE CONTEMPORARY


FASHION:
IVANA Helsinki / Love Contemporary Pop Up Store
Featuring Alexa Wilding
This month (2/19 - 3/17) at the IVANAhelsinki & Love Contemporary Magazine Pop-Up Store at 258 Mulberry Street (bet. Prince & Spring). I'll be Shop Girl / Chanteuse in Residence, and performing...There'll be happenings every night, more info to TBA, but save the dates:
THIS FRIDAY 2/19 7:00 PM: OPENING NIGHT
IVANAhelsinki Fall/Winter 2010-11 Runway Show "Copper Chain Collection"
Featuring a live performance by Alexa Wilding
Rsvp@depalma-enterprises.com
THURSDAY 2/25: LOVE CONTEMPORARY NYC LAUNCH
Launch Party for Love Contemporary
Alexa reprises her Art Basel - Miami performance!
(Bubble chair/snowstorm...)
Pop by the shop, open for business Sat 2/20, daily Tues-Sun 12-8, I'll be there. This is my friend, Paola's line, many of you have asked me where I get my dresses, and now you can have one too!