9/11/2009

LADYFAG B.DAY



Lady Fag says;
We all want to have our cake and eat it too...I mean who wouldn't? Unless your birthday is right before fashion week. So come celebrate my birthday fashionably without cake....Ok they'll be cake but we're not eating it!!!
Sometimes it feels my life is one big celebration of life so come help me celebrate a life of celebration....MY BIRTHDAY!!!! And because there's a Lady and a Fag in me, we're gonna give them each their own party. Who do you wanna celebrate with??!!!
The LADY party....Wednesday September 9th at Salon Grand which is outdoors in The Yard at the SoHo Grand Hotel. Hosted with my friend Jeremy Kost and as a birthday treat to me my friends John John Fields and Michael Magnan will be DJ'ing some of my favourite tunes while we all lounge, laugh and drink margaritas! 7-12 fabulous and free!
The FAG party....Friday September 11th at Mr. Black. A birthday party to shake your booty too!! Even if your a top... come shake your bottom with me on the dancefloor of Mr. Black. The whole gang of Gary 49 (Macky, Drewpsie, Amanda Lepore, Black Eddie, Jeff and crew!)will be there with special guest my friend Alex Malgouyers (Club Sandwich,Paris) doing a birthday DJ set! We'll dance untill the wee hours of morning and untill I forget how old I'm really getting!!...
email me for guestlist.
Come to one....come to both!!!
Hope to see you all!
xo
Ladyfag